lifesteal.me
Click to copy IP
lifesteal.me/discord
Click to join
Welcome to Lifesteal SMP!
To join our community, please login or register!
Dungeons Floor 3!
Lifesteal SMP Admin Member
7 posts
6 topics
IGN: Lifesteal SMP
over 2 years ago

Introducing Dungeons Floor 3!

We are super sorry for the delay! There is a LOT of custom things that went into this floor though.

First of all, massive step up! It's recommended for even players with Full Max Clouds Armor to bring totems! You **will** lose hearts in Dungeons!

So here's what's new!

New Armor Set! 

The Death Set will now drop from Mummies! It's got a 1 in 50 chance to drop 1 of the 4 pieces! The perks are unknown until someone gets it! 

New Mobs!

You may have seen Slick or SkipTurn spawning weird looking mobs. These are part of our new MythicMobs system which will allow for custom mobs to be added to the server! These will appear through the entirety of Floor 3! They range from super easy to very difficult!

New Drops System!

Tired of getting your fragments stolen? Well that's no more in Floor 3! Each player will get a menu that allows them to choose an item after the dungeon completes and it's yours and yours only!

New items!

Theres a few new items! We aren't going to specify them here you just have to find those!

New systems!

We've added a wall-break task for Dungeons now!

Cloud Armor Changes:

* Cloud Armor will now disable when you are in combat!

* Cloud Armor will disable your fall damage no matter what!

* Cloud Armor DOES NOT work in specific areas of Floor 3!

Thanks all! We are aware there may be some bugs this release because this is a very large release of a new floor! If you find a bug, please report it and we will fix it ASAP!

Thanks!

SkipTurn Admin
8 posts
7 topics
IGN: SkipTurn
over 2 years ago

Oh hey! That's me!